STORY OF SEVEN MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS



न जान क्यों सब लोग हमको ही अमीर बनाना चाहते हैं... ज़रा संभल के...

Hello Friend,

I confirm the receipt of your mail concerning my plans of buying real Estate in your country, and am sorry on how I get your email contact address I got resume from a job site online and your profile was fine by me, then i decided to mail you and i hope you can help me out on this real Estate investment in your country on % percentage %. 

Let me introduce myself to you and your family in a better maners. My good names are (Mr. Mohammed Isa) a retire USA army officer base in UNITED KINGDOM LONDON I was burn 1959 Dec 19, Have a lovely wife and five kids. Is it very confident dealing with you? I am willing and capable to buy the properties like real Estate, but I want to trust on you with this confidential proposal.

Before I proceed and forward the detail moralities of accomplishing this project, I need to know you better, this project I will start up with the sum of (SEVEN MILLION GREAT BRITISH POUNDS)

I will be very comfortable with you if you can deal with me on 30% for yourself, 15% for any expenses incurred and Government tax there in your country If is okay by you, i will require you to send me the below listed information require by my lawyer in LONDON for documentation reasons. After your information's has been submit to my lawyer then we can talk on how i can come over to your country INDIA.

*YOUR FULL NAMES:
*DATE OF BIRTH:
*HOUSE ADDRESS:
*OCCUPATION:
*OFFICE ADDRESS:
*TELL NUMBER:
*MOBILE NUMBER:
*FAX IF ANY:
*NATIONALITY:
*GENDER:
*ONE PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH:
*PHOTO IDENTIFICATION PROOF:

The above information will enable me to process all required document to enhance uninterrupted funds payment from my bank here in LONDON, early response and confidentiality will be highly appreciated.

Please feel free to contact me with this lines.
Best Regard,
Mr. Mohammed Isa
+447014229411
+447010926349
E-mail address to contact: mdisa1961@outlook.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

woh subhah kab ayaegi (THEATRE ARTISTE OF INDIA)

मुख्यमंत्री की बहू बनी कातिल....